-- All books brand new-- FREE POSTAGE within Australia til midnight December 31st!
Image Book Company respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in it’s Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce. We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, Image Book Company would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners that require your information for service or warranty purposes.
Information collected by Image Book Company
Your contact information, including:
- Your name and address information if provided
- fax numbers
- email addresses
- Information about what services you have ordered
- Information about what services you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving email newsletters
- Correspondance between you and Image Book Company
- We do not store credit card details online
- Your accesses to our websites
What Image Book Company does with your information
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties.
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to discuss shipping/billing/payment issues
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We no not store encrypted credit card details.
- We monitor and store your online requests.
As a customer of Image Book Company you will receive occasional email communications that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.